The Best Crockpot Chili
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked thoroughly
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 green pepper diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 3 whole garlic minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 oz.) cans dark red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained & rinsed (I added in these beans from the original recipe and doubled the amount of kidney beans because it didn’t seem hearty enough to me, you can add or take out as many beans as you like)
- 1 (15 oz.) can white kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 (15 oz.) can beef broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 box of corn bread (cooked to directions on box).
- Sauté ground beef with celery, onion, and garlic over medium high heat until meat is completely brown.
- Drain excess grease and pour beef mixture into crock pot.
- Add in cans of tomato, tomato sauce, beans, and beef broth.
- Add in chili powder, cumin, Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours (the longer the better).
- Serve with corn bread and desired toppings. Enjoy!
I hope you all enjoyed this easy crockpot chili recipe. If you end up making it tag me on Instagram!