Happy 2016 everyone!
I hope your New Years Eve was spent celebrating the awesome year you’ve had, and scheming up ways to make 2016 even better!
I know there are a few goals I’ve set for this year but one of the most exciting is to continue posting delicious recipes, but with a twist. I am going to start adding quick video’s that give an overview of how to make the recipe I’m posting about. I also created a youtube channel where these video’s will be uploaded and then linked to the blog. I’m going to start this next week for Mouthwatering Monday.
I hope you all enjoy this little change up and will continue reading & watching!
I decided on breakfast potatoes for the recipe this week because truthfully I had some potatoes left over from a stew I made and didn’t want them to go to waste so I figured I would add them to my breakfast menu. They turned out delicious and I thought why not let you in on this super easy 5 minute recipe that will totally change your breakfast game.
- Wash and chop potatoes into quarters.
- Heat pan over medium high heat, once hot add in butter.
- Place potatoes skin side down in butter.
- Spray tops of potatoes with olive oil so they are coated and ready for seasoning.
- Season the potatoes with garlic powder, paprika, and salt and pepper.
- Flip potatoes onto side and allow to fry for 1 minute on each side.
- Take out of pan, allow to cool, and enjoy!