Ok so not so sure if you all know this but Italian food is my all time fav.
I mean who doesn’t love pizza, pasta, delicious sauces, breads, meats, etc.
Well…my body if I ate it all the time, but hello everything in moderation is the key.
So the other night I had a serious craving for Chicken Parmesan and realized I have never made it before, and haven’t really professed my love for italian food in any Mouthwatering Monday posts.
So here you go!
A little angel hair pasta, some homemade sauce, red wine, and a movie! Now that sounds like perfection to me.
Now go turn your Monday night into a Friday night, pick out a hilarious movie on Netflix, and stuff your face with this delicious recipe…. You deserve it!
- In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, garlic, and parmesan. Place the beaten eggs in another bowl.
- Cut the uncooked chicken breasts into 4 pieces, and pound until the same thickness.
- Dip each breast into the egg mixture, and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet (that has a cover), heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chicken and cook until golden brown, 3-4 minutes on each side. Drain the oil.
- Top each piece of chicken with a slice of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of sauce, place the lid on the pan and let the cheese melt (about 2 minutes).
- Cook angel hair pasta according to directions on box and serve with chicken breasts.