Warning: This recipe might make you salivate just looking at it, and never want to stop stuffing your face once you actually prepare it!…IT IS BOMB.COM. Good news is that despite you wanting to stuff your face it is a pretty healthy and well rounded meal! No surprise to anyone it is a crockpot meal. I’ve been loving the “set it and forget it” mentality around crockpot meals and there are so many delicious ones to choose from on Pinterest where I got this recipe. This week I’m branching out and trying to cook salmon in the crockpot…Wish me luck! Oh and also completely unrelated but I know some of you love the Things I’m Loving Friday posts, and have noticed their absence on the blog, don’t panic :). I’m trying to find a new template or format to change the posts up a bit which has taken a while so hopefully this week there will be a new Things I’m loving post with a new format!
Crockpot Beef Ragu
- Add the onion, garlic cloves, and rosemary to the bottom of the slow cocker set to high.
- season the beef chuck roast with salt and pepper.
- Add roast in on top of the onions and garlic.
- In a small bowl mix together beef broth, red wine, and tomato paste. Pour this mixture on top of the roast.
- Add in the can of diced tomatoes
- Cover and cook on high for 6-8 hours.
- Cook the pasta according to box, and enjoy!
Four easy steps (in picture form)
Let cook for 6-8 hours, serve over delicious pasta and Enjoy!